- The General Assembly of Member Communities has the maximum authority for making
decisions, accords, and resolutions.
- The Congress of Representatives has the power to elect UNORCAC leaders and analyze
- The Central Cabildo is the representative and executive organ of UNORCAC.
- The Executive Committee administers, manages, monitors, and evaluates the organization's
- Special Commissions executes the plans and programs of the Union.
UNORCAC Base Organizations
¨ 41 Indigenous and Mestizo Communities of the Andean Zone of Canton Cotacachi
¨ 32 Communal Water Councils (Juntas de Agua potable)
¨ 14 Women's Community Committees
¨ 19 Community Forest Councils (Juntas Forestales)
¨ 11 Community Communication Committees
¨ 70 Youth Sports Club for men, women, and children
¨ 3 Artistic Groups (Music and Dance)